1. All rules and regulations are subject to revision by FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook without prior written notice to FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook members.
2. Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs, and bet types apply where not covered herein.
3. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook management reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet or to restrict betting on any event at any time without advance notice.
4. In compliance with Know Your Customer guidelines, and in seeking to guarantee our customers account safety and transactional effectiveness, our Verification Department will proceed to verify EVERY account's information. Especially the mailing address and phone number. It is the customer's sole responsibility to make sure all personal account information is accurate and current. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will NOT be held responsible for any processing or mailing payout mishaps resulting from account holders failing to properly update their account information.
5. Any service that FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook offers is intended for recreational players only. We reserve the exclusive right to refuse, limit, or close any client account if we find that it is being used otherwise.
6. Promotions and bonuses are restricted to one per each of the following: Deposit, person, account, household, email, and/or telephone number.
7. You must be 18 years of age or older, and of legal age in your jurisdiction, to use our services.
8. You must have funds in your account to place a wager. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook does not offer credit at any time, under any circumstance. You must make proof of payment before FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook credits your account balance. Wagers will not be accepted if you do not have funds in your account balance.
9. If you have a claim on a bet, you must contact us no later than (1) one week from the day the disputed bet was placed. Claims will not be honored after this period.
10. We normally resolve claims on bets within 24 hours of receiving them.
11. Generally, postponed and/or rescheduled sports events will constitute a No Action Wager. We'll credit wagered money back to the account once the game has been officially postponed. Certain sports have exceptions. Examples include soccer, tennis, and golf matches or tournaments where wagers may be valid for 24 to 48 hours.
12. All wagers must be placed and accepted before the start of the sporting event on which the wager is based. Any bet placed after the event has started will be voided unless otherwise approved by a manager.
13. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to close any account or group of accounts that are suspected of fraud or abuse of our bonus program. If FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook finds an account or group of accounts attached to customers who have conspired to fraudulently or maliciously manipulate our line offerings to guarantee themselves profits regardless of the outcome of the events, FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to cancel any or all wagers and profits derived from such fraudulent activity as well as terminate the accounts permanently.
14. FanLogic's management reserves the right to refuse or limit the maximum amount allowed on any wager prior to acceptance of such wager. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts either in their name or someone else's name in order to circumvent the limits imposed by management. If a customer uses multiple accounts, all bets will be voided and profits will be reversed.
15. All horse wagers must be placed two (2) minutes prior to the start of the race.
16. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to suspend any of its products at any time. When a product is suspended, any wagers entered will be rejected. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook also reserves the right to cease wagering on any of its products indefinitely at any time without prior notice.
17. In the case of an evident mistake on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook will deem all wagers No Action and credit funds accordingly. No player can benefit from wagering on a clear error in our lines, scheduled times, or wager limits.
18. For wagers on halftime lines, the second half plus any overtime period(s) are included when grading the results.
19. All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
20. The maximum payout for any parlay is $100,000 and the maximum combined daily winnings for any account is also $100,000.
21. You cannot parlay the same team with both the point spread and the Moneyline. Multiple bets including parlays, teasers, and â€œifâ€ bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another, as these are considered correlated plays. It is also prohibited to parlay, tease, or play â€œifâ€ bets with the spread and total of any game where the full game spread is approximately 1/3 of the total for the full game.
22. Free plays are allowed on straight wagers and parlays on any sport, including props and live betting, on maximum odds of 200/1 with a maximum winning amount of $500 per wager, and cannot be used in the Casino.
23. All rollover requirements must be met by wagering on sports. Casino, live betting and horse racing action are all excluded from applying toward rollover requirements.
24. If your account gets credited with funds in error, it is incumbent upon you to notify FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook of this mistake without delay. For accounts with negative balances, FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to cancel any pending plays, whether or not those wages were placed with funds resulting from an error.
25. In the case of an obvious line error on a posted line, FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to either
(a) Correct any obvious errors by settling winning bets at the â€˜Correct Price' which will be reasonably determined by FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook, or
(b) Void any bet placed on obvious line errors.
26. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook is a recreational sportsbook and will only accept recreational action and players. We reserve the right to close an account and/or forfeit winnings whenever we have identified any behavior that is deemed â€œnon-recreational.â€
27. Steamers and/or originators are not accepted. If an account happens to fall under any of those 2 categories, management reserves the right to revoke free plays, cash bonuses, and winnings, and to limit or close the account.
28. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook defines â€œplaying steamâ€ or â€œchasing steamâ€ as follows: Deliberately wagering on a line that is moving across several betting offices before FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook has moved it with the purpose of gaining an advantage. This is also known as â€œplaying moves.â€
29. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook requires equal dollar amounts of action between full games and derived events. Derived events include but are not limited to: live betting, quarter betting, team props, player props, and minor league sports determined at the bookmaker's discretion.
30. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to suspend any account based on abusive behavior from the customer toward any FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook staff member. The account may be re-opened after FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook has issued a warning to the client. However, if such abusive behavior continues, management reserves the right to terminate the account permanently.
31. House Rules will supersede any verbal or written offering of any FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook staff member.
32. For FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook recreational or exotic markets (props), all bets placed on or after an event's result becomes public knowledge will be graded as â€œno action.â€
33. Real cash winnings accrued from any contest completed in the FanLogic.net site will be deposited into players FanLogic.ag account. Players will only be allowed one lifetime withdraw of $500 from these winnings, any other cash winnings obtained from contest funds will be forfeit and removed from the account.
1. FanLogic's products and services may not be legal in some jurisdictions. The availability of the website does not constitute an offer, solicitation, or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting, or other services in any jurisdiction where these activities are prohibited or regulated by law.
2. It is the players' responsibility to determine the law that applies in the country or jurisdiction where they reside.
3. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook monitors all accounts. If it becomes apparent that a player is accessing and using our services from a country or jurisdiction in which the use of the website is not legal, we reserve the right to cease the service and close the account.
1. Customers must log in using their personal account number and password to wager or access their account information.
2. It is the client's responsibility to keep their password secure. All wagers placed in the account will be binding. Any unauthorized use of an account is the sole responsibility of the account holder. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook cannot be held liable.
3. It is the client's responsibility to review wagers before submitting them and before logging out to make sure all bets are placed correctly. All wagers placed on the internet are final and cannot be changed or deleted.
4. The standard minimum wager on a sporting event is $2 online, although the minimum can vary depending on the odds and lines taken.
1. Despite making every effort to coincide with the information displayed on the streams and match trackers with the actual game, this may not always be possible. This information should therefore be used as a guide only. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook assumes no liability for the accuracy of the live stream or match tracker information.
1. FanLogic Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook reserves the right to suspend your account pending review if we have reasonable cause to believe that you are involved in any type of criminal activity, fraud, or collusion. We also reserve the right to freeze your account balance and/or close your account permanently. We reserve the right to deduct from your account any payouts, bonuses, or winnings due to activities which include:
2. Being linked to any form of collusion, cheating, unfair or deceitful practices, or any other criminal activity.
3. Bets placed, or games played, on which you have maliciously gained an unfair advantage on bets or games using collusive or deceitful practices.
4. That you have been found to engage in deceitful or collusive behaviors at other online gaming businesses, including chargebacks, or any criminal activities that we deem harmful to our establishment.
5. Fraudulent practice, which is defined as any activity using stolen, cloned or otherwise illegal credit or debit cards to fund an account.
6. Criminal activity, which is defined as money laundering or any other illegal activity.
7. Unfair advantage, which is defined as the abuse of a fault, loophole, or error in our software. This also includes the use of computers known as â€œbots,â€ robots, or spiders.
8. Collusion, which is defined as the use of multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage, as defined in these rules and limits per account. This includes the use of beards and movers as a way to place wagers.
9. We will conduct a thorough review of an account in which we believe collusion, cheating, fraud, or illegal activities have taken place.
10. We reserve the right to inform our business units, third party payment provider companies, electronic payment providers, or other financial institutions of any unlawful, fraudulent, or inappropriate activity.
11. Clients are restricted to having a maximum of one (1) active account. Creation of new or duplicate accounts and/or accounts with similar information are subject to closure and review.
12. Any accounts found to be associated with a previous account or individual, which is held in poor standing due to fraudulent activity, negative balances, or actions counter to the spirit of our rules and regulations will be subject to permanent closure and/or balance forfeiture.
13. Any account that is suspected of manipulating their location, personal information, or a masking device or service, will be subject to permanent account closure and/or blacklisting and/or balance forfeiture.
14. It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that all purchases are honored. Any winnings associated with uncollected purchases are subject to forfeiture. In addition, we retain the right to pursue uncollected purchases through both in-house and third-party collections who may file a derogatory credit report at their sole discretion.